Thursday, January 28, 2010

just a side note about all this nonsense

SO! Once upon a time, a girl named Amanda had a blog. Then she got really busy, and didn't blog for a while. Then she found that she'd completely forgotten what the heck her username and password were. THEN she returned to the site to figure it all out, only to find that it was all totally different cause Google took over and changed it all.

Literally, story of my life. ANYWAYS, here's the new one! Don't get scared off by all that emo breakup stuff, I was having a hard time then. But now, I'm back to being my infinitely optimistic, sunny self! YAY!

So, I don't know who you are, or if ANYONE is going to read all this schtuff anyways. But I'm doing it for me, and that's really what counts.

And now, I have an English final to procrastinate-I mean, prepare for. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment